TEA Party -
We are a group of local citizens who advocate lower taxes and less government.
A conservative adheres to principles of limited government, personal responsibility and moral values, agreeing with George Washington's Farewell Address that "religion and morality are indispensable supports" to political prosperity. 
The US will always be controlled
by one of two parties, democrats or republicans. Even though there are
RINOs. In most cases elected officials will vote along party lines.
Therefore, the TEA Party needs to be the driving force behind a conservative more constitutional approach to government. The "progressives" game plan decades ago was to take over the media and the school systems (NEA) by brainwashing the masses. The Hollywood elite also helped to promote the cause. Over a period of time, they (the progressives) now have created a new generation of ready-made voters ready to vote the way they have been trained.
Throughout this entire process, true Americans have lost our freedoms, our country, and our way of life.
Our Primary Goals
• To elect true
conservative candidates ready to represent us by use of the US
• To elect candidates who believe in smaller government and less regulation.
• To elect candidates who will not make their government service a career
• To provide voters with the necessary information to make well educated decisions in the
For your consideration:
- Congressional Reform Act of 2011
- 1. Term Limits.
12 years only, one of the possible options below.
A. Two Six-year Senate terms
B. Six Two-year House terms
C. One Six-year Senate term and three Two-Year House terms
- 2. No Tenure / No Pension.
A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of
- 3. Congress (past, present & future)
participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.
- 4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
- 5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%. (Or the mean average of income for their constituency)
- 6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
- 7. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
- 8. All contracts with past and present
Congressmen are void effective 1/1/12.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.
Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
- 1. Term Limits.